Matt: I am not sure your assessment of homosexuals on the whole is accurate. Most gay guys are not insane ultra left cultural radicals, and most of them like to partner with guys they perceive of as masculine and to view themselves as masculine. To be fair, every gay guy I’ve ever met deviates from conventional masculinity in some way, even if only subtly. But they believe in it.
Blatantly effeminate gay guys complain constantly about being discriminated against by the “straight acting” gay guys whom they too desire. I wonder if the culturally leftist/radical gay guys are not similar to the stereotypical feminist, in that most of those they would desire as partners find them off-putting and unattractive, and they’re angry and frustrated about it.
Most gay men* are effeminate. I would estimate 70-75% of them are at least a little bit effeminate in a way that almost no straight men are. Most want a masc guy though. They hate masculinity, but they want to get fucked by a big mean Daddy bear.
Go on Queera, I mean Quora. They’re all Cultural Left types on there. Plus Gay Politics itself is Cultural Left to the extreme, and how many gays are not into gay politics? I know there are some, but how many? The ones on Quora hate masculinity and extoll effeminacy all the while denying that gay men are effeminate – the typical crazy talk of Gay Politics, almost nothing of which makes any sense at all.
Do most gay men see themselves as masculine? Very good question.
- You realize that 75% of sissy boys in childhood grow up gay, right?
- You realize that 7% of gay men identify as trans now, right?
- You realize that a lot of gay men now identify as nonbinary, right?
- You realize that 100% of genderqueer types and the 132 genders are homosexuals, right? There are no straight nonbinary people. No such thing.
- You realize that gays have declared war on gender and have wanted to get rid of that concept from day one, right? I wonder why?
- You realize they call themselves two-spirit people and the Third Sex, right? Gee I wonder what that means?
Yes, effeminate men do complain about discrimination and I have met gay men who told me, “I don’t like sissies,” and things like that.
However, you make a good point.
- If they hate masculinity so much, why do they desire masculine partners (tops, basically)?
- Why are there hordes of submissive sub gay men looking for a mean Daddy dom to put them in their place?
- Why do so many gay men take pride in being straight-acting?. I have told a couple of gay guys recently, “Hey you’re pretty straight acting, you know that?” And they all thanked me when I said that.
*I don’t mind men who are biologically gay. However, any guy who is choosing to engage in that behavior as a lifestyle (and there are a lot), well, I just don’t approve. I can’t hate them because the Hate Databases in my head are full of more worthy opponents, but they sure are making a stupid decision. My attitude about men engaging in homosexuality by choice is, “What if everyone did that?” I had one friend who started doing that, and I kept associating with him for a bit, and then I got rid of him once and for all. If you want I can write a post on why a continuing friendship with that guy after he went full bisexual would have been a complete nightmare.
I don’t care that biologically gay men are effeminate. Maybe whatever caused the homosexuality is causing the effeminacy. Anyway, they enjoy acting this way. It seems to all be part of the Gay Syndrome.
However, other than that, I despise effeminate or even wimpy behavior in men. Of course I have been guilty of this a few times in my life, but those were mistakes I hope to have stopped doing. The very idea of me acting effeminate is awful and of me acting wimpy is disgusting, and anyone accusing me of effeminacy or even wimpiness just insulted me in a huge way. I live in the hood. Around here, you accuse a man of being gay or even acting gay and you might just get hit. People feel pretty strongly about that stuff around here.