Indian Men are Hopeless Rapists
Recently I decided to do a social experiment with Indians. I created a fake Facebook account and used profile pictures of a White woman wearing a traditional Indian saree dress. Lo and behold, I was getting like 500 friend requests a day from Indian men, so I hit the 5,000 friends limit in about 10 days. Indian men are super-thirsty for White women.
Once I hit the 5,000 friends limit, I posted a message that went along the lines of “Why is there so much rape in India? Why do Indian men not respect women? The UN said India is the worst country on earth for women. Why do Indian men act like such rapist dogs around women?”
This obviously ignited a firestorm of angry comments from Indian men. About 20% of the comments were Indian men who were humble and agreeing with me. The other 80% were all trying to downplay and minimize the amount of rape and abuse in India.
I replied to them, “How can you guys act like it doesn’t exist? Why are you downplaying rape and abuse? Are you guys rapists yourselves?”
Indians refuse to acknowledge the disgusting realities of their country. They’ve been brainwashed into blind patriotism, and that is why they get so offended when you say anything negative about India. They will try to deny or act like what you are saying is false. Think about that for a minute. Rape is obviously a massive problem in India, and yet you have 80% of the male population denying it or acting like it isn’t a big problem.
This just shows what disgusting rapists Indian men truly are. They are beyond hope, and many Indian women have told me this directly. Indian women told me, “Rape is flowing through Indian men’s blood, and they will never change”.
Indian men are truly the most disgusting subhumans on this earth. There is no group of men who are more uncouth, uncivilized, barbaric, and outright disgusting. This is why Indian women have a bitchy attitude towards men. Think about it, if you grew up in a country where men are all pigs, you would probably hate men too. So I don’t blame Indian women for being man-hating feminists. Rather I blame Indian men for acting like a bunch of lusty dogs who cannot control themselves around women.
At this point all we can do is just continue speaking the truth and trying to reach as many people as possible. And eventually one day, White Western countries will take serious action and deport all Indians, or at least Indian men and cut off all ties with that horrible rapist country. Indian men have always been, and will always be, rapists. There is no hope of redemption for them.