There are two main political parties in the US. Problem is there is not a huge difference between them because they both have the same word in the first word of the name of their party.
The Jewish Democratic Party of the United States: Represents 2% of the population and their supporters among the other 98%. Ignores all other humans in America. This party is Jewed to the hilt from top to bottom, east to west, liberal to conservative. It’s all Jewish, all the time. Forget everyone else. (((Hillary Clinton))) is a sabbos goy who has been making her second home in Tel Aviv for decades now. She’s a first class traitor, an Israeli agent of influence in the United States. Bernie Goldberg, although Jewish, is probably less pro-Israel than (((Clinton))), although Bernie’s foreign policy has always been pretty horrific. Bernie was great on domestic policy. His foreign policy was always Full Speed Ahead US Imperialism. Everything for the Empire, nothing for anybody else. Bernie is what they used to call a Cold War Liberal.
The Jewish Republican Party of the United States: Represents 2% of the population and their supporters among the other 98%. Ignores all other humans in America. Typically the Democratic Party was the more Jewish party, but with the rise of Donald Trump, whose name is really de facto (((Donald Trump))). Mr. (((Trump))) is obviously the most Jewed President we have ever had in this country. No one else even remotely compares. (((Mr. Trump))) should just get it over with and convert already. The rest of his family has, why not (((Donald?))) What is laughable is that every anti-Semite in the US wildly supported the most unbelievably Jewed president we ever had. Hilarious. You Nazi idiots got played! You clowns thought you were voting for Donald Hitler but instead you got (((Donald Ben-Gurion))).
Well-played. Gotta hand it to the Jews. They played this scam very well. LOL @ US Nazis supporting a fanatically Judeophilic candidate for President.
There are other small parties in the US:
The Libertarian Party of the United States: Not sure who they really represent, but it isn’t one single pissant little self-important ethnic group, that’s for sure. Claims they are for everyone, but that doesn’t count the 10’s of millions of Americans they cheer as they die in the gutter. It’s hard to argue that Libertarians are for the people they will be murdering.
The Green Party of the United States: Presidential candidate Jill Stein was Jewish biologically but not in her objective outlook. Instead of being one who dwells alone in the wilderness with the other voluntary castouts, she had chosen to be 100% American and Jewish second or tenth or maybe not at all. She’s not for Israel, and we don’t care about Jews outside of the Israeli question. The Greens represents a broad swath of the population, probably the majority. Problem is they are so far Left that even I am afraid to vote for them.
So here we run into the curious situation where the two “Gentiles” (((Donald Trump))) and (((Hilary Clinton))) are much more Jewified or Jewed than the two actual Jews, Sanders and Stein, who are more for the people at large and not just their own ethnic group. As you can see, I am not even bracketing Stein and Sanders because they are far less Jewified than the “Gentiles” (((Clinton))) or (((Trump))).
In America, most anyone of any religion or ethnicity, Jewish or Gentile, can be Jewed, Jewified, Judaized, etc. because being “Jewed” is more of a way of thinking than an actual biological entity rooted in genetics or faith.
In America, being “Jewish” is simply a mindset available to any American narrow-minded enough take up that philosophy. And in the US, many “actual Jews” are not very “Jewified”. Instead they have left the Tribe in a sense, moved off the plantation to the land of the free thinkers where they have become pan-humanists who work for humanity to strive onward and upward, carrying the torch and lighting the darkness in eternal progress towards the endless task of the betterment of mankind, whereas Jewified people are for just some shitty little country, and they don’t care much about anyone else.
Please try to understand this definition of the word “Jewish” because I am not using it in the typical or dictionary sense but instead as a code word for an abstract intellectual argument.