I am getting creamed over and over by Queera (Quora) moderation. It’s all on questions about homosexuality. I guess gay men are reporting my answers all over the place.
The following post violated a Queera rule called Be Nice, Be Respectful. I looked up the rule and tried to figure out how I violated it. Apparently I said things that were not 100% positive about homosexuals. You can’t do that on Queera. Any and all criticism of fags on Queera gets you a violation and a threat to get thrown off their website.
I wrote the below post when I was trying very hard to be nice to gay men.
I made the following statements which were “homophobic.”
- All straight men are homophobes in the sense that they are averse to male homosexual behavior. This aversion is so extreme it has to be seen to be believed. FACT.
- Gay men are not much liked in straight society. FACT.
- Straight male society only works when 100% of the men are straight or at least fake it. FACT.
- Any hint of bisexuality among straight men is a turd in the punchbowl that destroys any gathering of straight men. FACT.
- I have met a number of straight men who told me they would rather eat a bullet than have gay sex. FACT.
- The main reason straight men are uncomfortable around gay men is because they won’t stop trying to have sex with us. FACT.
- Even if they don’t try to have sex with you, having another men look at you like you’re dinner is upsetting to most straight men. FACT.
- An incredible % of homophobia among straight men is caused by gay men incessantly hitting on us. We are not just being bigoted. We are sick and tired of them trying to have sex with us! FACT.
- After being hit on by gay men about 10,000 times, I decided I want a divorce from them. I just don’t want to be around them anymore. This is bad how?
- I just want gay men to stay a bit away from me. This is bad how?
- Gay men and straight men cannot be friends. FACT.
- Why do gay men even want to be friends with straight men anyway? GOOD QUESTION.
Gay politics is really starting to make me angry. I am about ready to join on the homophobic bandwagon and oppose gays. Give me one reason why I shouldn’t.
Here is the evil homophobic post.
All, I mean all straight men are homophobes in the sense of having a mild to extreme aversion to the thought of male homosexual behavior. They seriously hate it, and the aversion is so extreme that it has to be seen to believed.
Gay men are not much liked in straight society, but they generally have their own crowd to hang out in, so it’s not a problem.
Straight male society only works when the men are all 100% straight or at least act like it. Any hint of bisexuality among straight-leaning men is the turd in the punchbowl that ruins any party or gathering.
Straight male society only works because most of the men have agreed not to: a) kill each other b) beat each other up and c) fuck each other. Even preserving a and b is a tall order in straight male society, and tremendous energy is expended to simply keep straight males from murdering each other. Even fights are bad because such fighting can get serious and even deadly very quickly. Straight female society seems to be far more aggressive than straight male society, as verbal and psychological aggression is poorly controlled, while there are extreme controls on this in straight male culture.
Most straight men make exceptions for biologically gay men and support full rights for them. Now these same straight men have told me that if given a choice between death and gay sex, they would gladly eat a bullet. That’s how extreme the aversion is.
Probably the main reason a lot of straight men are also uncomfortable around gay men is because they won’t stop trying to have sex with us. Even when they do not do that, you typically get a strong sexual vibe off most any gay man that says he is sexually attracted to. The vibe is the same you get from a woman who is turned on by you. Having another men right in your face obviously thinking you’re a T-bone steak for dinner tonight is disconcerting for most straight men. On the other hand, gay men cannot be blamed for feeling any more than straight men can be blamed for feeling sexual around women.
But an unbelievable amount of (well-earned) homophobia is created by gay men coming after straight men sexually. It is probably happened to me over 1,000 times. About the 1,001′th time, I decided I had had it and wanted to avoid gay men from now on.
I don’t hate them. I just want them to stay a bit away from me.
I am on the mailing list for gay political causes which I participate in enthusiastically, as I strongly support gay rights. I do have a couple of gay men I am friends with, but this is on a professional or intellectual level. They keep their sexual feelings for me out it, and we get along like peaches and cream.
My general feeling is that gay men and straight men cannot be close friends. The few stories that I am familiar with were catastrophic, and my own experience has been mostly a total disaster. I don’t see how it works. Perhaps in the future we can become so relaxed and open that gay-straight male friendships are possible, but we are ages away from that.
Why do gay men even want to be friends with us anyway? They can hang around their gay and bi male friends and their straight women fag hag friends, which are legion. Most every straight women has a few fantastic gay male friends. They’ve got our women and their own kind for friendships, so what the Hell they want to hang around us for? I don’t get it.