Every American I know who is voted Trump is either:
A conservative, reactionary, rightwing extremist or fascist.
Those who do not claim they do not fit into those categories (which are very few) are all racists. These are all White people, White men, and they are all voting for Trump on race. They either hate Blacks or Hispanics or both. And furthermore, all of these people identify themselves as rightwing even when they say they are not.
Who did not vote for Trump:
- I do not know one single person who does not identify as rightwing, conservative, reactionary, rightwing extremist or fascist who voted for Trump. Not one.
- Almost everyone I know who voted for Trump is White, and almost all of them are men.
- I do not know any moderate non-racists who voted for Trump.
- I do not know any non-rightwingers who voted for Trump.
- I do not know any self-described moderates or leftwingers who voted for Trump.
- I do not know any Blacks who voted for Trump.
- I do not know any women who voted for Trump.
So Trump was elected by:
- Conservatives. I do not know one single non-conservative who voted for him. Right-wingers elected Trump. Everyone who voted for him was rightwing, even if they said they were not. In fact, those who said they are not have been identifying as rightwing for a long time now.
- Racists. On the off-chance that anyone I knew denied being conservative, then they were absolutely racist. The only possible non-racists who voted for Trump were hardcore conservative Republicans, and that’s a wildly racist position right there. Note that a number of these horrifically racist Whites virulently denied that they were racist to me. All of these people who denied being racist to me were overt Alt Right supporters, and all were more or less Nazis.
- Whites. Whites elected Trump, mostly White men. Almost everyone I know who voted for him is a White man. I only know one non-White who voted for Trump, and he is Alt Right Hispanic.
- Men. I do not know one single woman who voted for Trump.
- Muslims. I do know some Muslims who probably voted for Trump, and it would be nice if Trump would do them a favor and throw them out of the country. I have no idea why they did this, but Muslims are profoundly conservative, even reactionary people.
- MRA’s. I do know some men who voted for Trump on sexism (MRA types), but almost all of them are also very racist, so it’s a wash. I only know one nonracist MRA who voted Trump.