On Friday, Wikileaks began releasing leaked emails from $Hillary Clinton’s$ presidential campaign chairman, John Podesta. One mail in particular stands out.
In a message dated January 25th, 2016, under the subject line “HRC Paid Speeches,” Podesta is a report detailing what $Hillary$ said in her paid $Wall Street speeches$. Bernie Sanders had been demanding that $Hillary$ release the transcripts of her $Wall Street speeches$. She was paid a mere $225,000 per $speech$ to tell the bankers what they wanted to hear. Hillary refused to release the speeches during the primaries and she hasn’t released them since. This is not shocking when you read the things she told these banksters. But we don’t have to worry about that now as Wikileaks is doing the job for us.
- $Hillary Clinton$: “I’m kind of far removed” from the struggles of the middle class, “because the life I’ve lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy.” [$Hillary Clinton$ remarks at (((Goldman)))-Black Rock, 2/4/14] In other words, I have no idea what the price of milk is since my servants purchase that for me. Supermarkets are beneath my lofty status. Just call me Mrs. 1%.
- $Clinton$: “But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.” [$Clinton$ speech for National Multi-Housing Council, 4/24/13] In other words, tell the banksters the truth and lie to the people.
- $Clinton$ said that the blame placed on the United States banking system for the crisis “could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened.” [(((Goldman Sachs))) AIMS Alternative Investments Symposium, 10/24/13] In other words, I’m so sorry that we went after you poor banksters so hard. That was so wrong.
- $Clinton$ said financial reform “really has to come from the industry itself.” [$Clinton$ remarks to Deutsche Bank, 10/7/14] In other words, support voluntary regulations and bankster self-regulation, i.e. no regulation of banksters.
- Speaking about the importance of proper regulation, $Clinton$ said, “The people that know the industry better than anybody are the people who work in the industry.” [(((Goldman Sachs))) AIMS Alternative Investments Symposium, 10/24/13] In other words, banksters need to regulate themselves, i.e no regulation of banksters.
- $Clinton$: as senator, “I represented and worked with” so many on Wall Street and “did all I could to make sure they continued to prosper” [$Hillary Clinton’s$ remarks at Robbins (((Geller))) Rudman & Dowd in San Diego, 9/04/14] In other words, I’m here to help you make a killing ripping off the American people and blowing up the US and even world economy.
- $Clinton$ supports cuts to Social Security: “Simpson-Bowles… put forth the right framework. Namely, we have to restrain spending, we have to have adequate revenues, and we have to incentivize growth. It’s a three-part formula… and they reached an agreement. But what is very hard to do is to then take that agreement if you don’t believe that you’re going to be able to move the other side.” [$Clinton$ speech for Morgan Stanley, 4/18/13] In other words, I support neoliberalism, fiscal conservatism and the class war of the 1% against everybody else.
- In a speech given to a group of Brazilian bankers on May 16th, 2013, $Hillary Clinton$ claimed, “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.” In other words, Open borders and NAFTA Uber Alles all across the Hemisphere. If it’s good for the rich, it’ll be good for everybody! No really. The Open Borders and free trade Globalist crowd are my kind of people. Nation-states are passe.
The last position completely goes against her position opposes the TPP and shows where the heart of this free trade globalist Open Borders elitist is at.