Shitliberalssay, but it’s not the same thing as what you would expect it it be. You would expect it to be a conservative Republican Trump types blasting “liberals” like they always do. Instead it is from the Far Left. The Far Left actually despises the Liberal Left. They say liberals are just rightwingers. They don’t like social democracy either. They call that reformism.
“Alt-Left”: A Knee-jerk Reaction to the Modern-Left Rooted in Fascist Rhetoric, Homophobia, Xenophobia, Sexism, and Racism.
That’s how they titled their post about my Alt Left post, Dealbreakers: What the Alt Left is Not.
So we are fascists, homophobes, xenophobes, sexists and racists! My! So many compliments all in one post. I could no less than five compliments right in that title alone.
Well all of that figures. I could see that one coming a mile away. We on the Alt Left have to realize that the Hard Left,the Far Left, the Marxists and the Commies are never going to accept us, and all they are going to do is call us fascists, racists, sexists, nativists, and homophobes. I suppose they have a few more names up their sleeves just waiting for us. These people are a lost cause for us.
I do not know what sort of people will be coming to the Alt Left, but most of them won’t be these guys. I suppose most of our new supporters could come from Left-leaning Alt Right types who are sick and tired of the rightwing crap on the Alt Right, social democrats, liberals and just ordinary people who support a more progressive economics but might be more conservative on social issues.
Some other comments
- Leftwing, but without the left part.
- Racist, xenophobic MRA’s who support social democracy. It’s part brocialism, part Alt Right, and part fascism.
- Alt Right with a human face.
- Ultra brocialism.
- Social conservatism and fiscal US liberalism.
- Social democracy, the left wing of fascism.
- Nightmare Communism Part Deux.
- Anti-capitalist, but in support of the agencies that perpetuate capitalism.
- Giving these morons publicity is exactly what they want. The Alt-Right was diligently willed into existence by the sheer persistence of several hundred fascist-wannabes from a few blogs and forums, then by a few thousand on social media. Knowing the terrible political climate now, this Alt-Left thing could get the same traction, and every time it’s mentioned, even mocked, online gives its existence more legitimacy.
- So Third Position then? Why not just call yourself Third Positionists? Oh, wait, is it because the rightwing needs to use the language & imagery of the Radical Left to gain any traction?
- Social democratic Alt Right….? I couldn’t even finish reading I was so disgusted. Holy fuck, “Tranny politics”, that is just repulsive. And race realism? That’s not even average liberal racism – that is Stormfront shit.
- Socialism with national characteristics.
- Basically /leftypol/.
Wow, we left the Alt Right to form the Alt Left, and now here we are, getting thrown right back into the Alt Right again. I suspect that this will be a continuous thing – that the Alt Left will continue to be called “the Alt Right with socialism” and such. I don’t see that that is what we are, but if that is what we call us, then maybe that’s what we will end up being as people and movements tend to be defined by however others define them, not by how they define themselves.