Oh, yes. Hello. Just as I thought. When stories come out in the press about heterosexuals contracting HIV from sexual intercourse, it’s always women. I know two women infected, have heard of others, but never a straight man. I know a bunch of guys who don’t always use condoms and not one of them has HIV. HPV or other less serious stuff, sure; but never HIV. If you ask any person on the street if they know or have heard of a case involving a heterosexual male who never went bi or who isn’t a junkie having HIV, I guess the vast majority will say they haven’t.
This is how you get it if you are a man:
Plan 1: Get yourself an HIV-positive wife or girlfriend. Be monogamous with her.
Have sex with her ~700 times over a five year period. That means you are having sex with her maybe 140X/yr or 10X/month. Never use a condom. Make sure to have some incidents of vaginal and/or penile bleeding during the sex (very important).
Ok, now after you had sex with her 700 times over that five year period, you now have a 20% chance that you got HIV from her. But you have an 80% chance that you didn’t get it! Bummer! This a very poor and lengthy way to get HIV from a woman, and you probably won’t even get it, so it’s hardly worth it to try it, but you can try it as a last resort if nothing else works. Plan 2 is a much better and more efficient way to get HIV.
So you see, you can get it from a woman, but it is not that easy.
Here is an easier way:
Plan 2: Go to Thailand as a Western sex tourist. Have sex with some prostitutes. It would be best if you ask around to find out which prostitutes are HIV-positive. This is an easier way to get it because the HIV strain in Thailand transmits easier female-male than the one in the West. Only have sex with the HIV-positive ones. Refuse to use a condom no matter what she says.
Make sure you fuck her dry, that is, when she is not aroused. This generally will cause some vaginal bleeding (very important). Keep doing for a while, and you will probably get HIV.
This is the best way I can think of to get HIV from a woman. So if you are a man looking to get HIV from a woman during sex, I would recommend this route. Plan 1 is much riskier because it takes years, and even after quite a few years, you still might not get it. Plan 2 would be much better for men looking for a more surefire and rapid transmission.