Who were the most spectacular womanizers of all time? The list below is an attempt to codify the greatest ladies men that ever walked the planet.
- Tony Ferrino – (?) 30,000+
- Fidel Castro (head of state) – 29,200+
- Wilt Chamerberlain (sports star) – 20,000+
- John Holmes (actor) – 13,000+ HIV positive
- Warren Beatty (actor) – 13,000
- Georges Simonon (writer) – 10,000+
- Thomas Peffer – (?) 8,200
- Umberto Billo (hotel porter!)- 8,000
- Charlie Sheen (actor) – 5,000+ HIV positive
- Gene Simmons (rock star) – 4,600+
- Jack Nicholson (actor) – 2,000+
- Kenny Chesney (rock star) – 2,000+
- Magic Johnson (sports star) – 1,000+ HIV positive
- Lord Byron (poet) – 250+ (250 in one year)
- Casanova (aristocrat) – 122
I realize it is quite hard for a woman to transmit HIV to a man, but am I the only one who finds that fully 20% of these men were HIV+? I suppose it’s possible that once you have sex with a thousand females or more, perhaps you tempting fate and pushing your luck as far as female transmission to males goes.
Let’s all take a moment to throw a shout out to all of these fine men, some of the best examples of our gender in all of history. But how come the Guinness Book of Records doesn’t cover this?
Oh one more thing. Go to Hell feminists!