The map below is the best map available at the moment, but it probably has some problems.
Much information on the attacks is confusing, conflicting, convoluted or simply not true. The following was the best I was able to sort out of the mess at the moment. We don’t even know for sure how many attack locations there were. Nevertheless, this list is probably one of the best and most complete descriptions of all of the attacks that you can find anywhere on the Net at the moment. Totals: 127 killed, over 200 wounded, many seriously.
- Four attackers attacked Bataclan Theater near the Charlie Hebdo offices with gunfire and bombs shouting, “This is for Syria!”, many hostages taken and killed, band and 100 others escaped, 87 killed including four police officers and all four attackers.
- Two gunmen with AK-47’s and grenades attacked a restaurant and a cafe/bar – Le Petit Cambodge, a Cambodian restaurant and Le Carrillon, a cafe/bar – at the Rue Bichot and Rue Alibert intersection, 11 killed and 20 wounded.
- Two suicide bombers blew themselves up outside a MacDonald’s Restaurant across the street from the Stade de France Stadium and at two entrances of the stadium, Saint Denis. In addition, there was a bombing not involving a suicide attacker. Five killed, Five wounded.
- Drive-by shooting outside Le Belle Epipue, a Japanese restaurant at Rue de Charonne and Rue Faidherbe, 18 killed.
- Two gunmen with automatic weapons attacked the patio outside La Cosa Nostra pizza restaurant at Rue de la Fontaine, Five killed.
- Suicide bomber blew himself up on Boulevard Voltaire near the Bataclan Theater, one killed (the bomber).
- Calais, France (Possible revenge attack) – Refugee asylum seekers camp set on fire. Possibly a revenge attack by anti-Islam French nationalists.
- Rumors of attacks at the Les Halles Shopping Center and the Pompidou Center are unfounded.