By the way, speaking of morals and whatnot, what morals does Western society increasingly have?
Skyrocketing divorce rates, with no real family values or respect for the basic functional unit of society, namely the family.
Out-of-Wedlock births and a growing bastard population,
increasing welfare dependency parasites on the dole, a drug and gun culture where a shooting now takes place every now and then?
Growing Christian Evangelism which emphasizes irrationality over reason like the creationism versus evolution debate.
What about gay marriage permissiveness. Should be the last to talk about morals!
Surely the low morals of America are vastly trumped by the devastatingly low morals of Indians. As humans, Indians are probably by far some of the morally lowest humans on the face of the Earth.
1. Of all humans on Earth, no humans care less about their fellow man than Indians. This is the most serious form of condemnation. Further, India has always been this way. As far back as we can go in history, Indians have never cared one whit about their fellow man.
2. One of the most viciously racist societies on Earth. India has actually instituted the most cruel and savage racism into every single crevice of its society in the form of the caste system. Is India the most racist society on Earth? In terms of the racist abuse doled out to its citizens, it may well be. In racist terms, what you have in India is nearly an entire nation of Nazi-like racists. And it is no wonder that Indians have long revered Hitler and the 3rd Reich.
3. Callous abuse of women. Of all societies on Earth, women are less safe in India than most other countries. Rapes are out of control, and possibly this has been the case for hundreds of years. For millenia, widows were set on fire on the streets of India. There are many 1000’s of cruel and horrific dowry murders of women every year in India. These murders are supported by the majority of the Indian people.
4. Child abuse. There is a long standing tradition of child abuse in India, actually sanctioned by Hindu priests. Hindu temples have been havens for the open sexual abuse of female children and even boys for hundreds of years. There are almost no arrests for these crimes, and they continue in vast numbers to this very day.
5. Slavery. Everywhere you look in India, you see frank and obvious slavery. Many millions of Indians are slaves, bonded into unpaid labor to higher castes for perpetuity. Many children are also slaves. Most of the women in Indian brothels are sex slaves, trafficked into slavery.
6. Callous abuse of traffic laws. There are few traffic laws in India, and what laws there are are violated by almost everyone. This is one of the worst countries on Earth to be a driver of a vehicle or a pedestrian on foot or bicycle. Indian drivers simply do not care and will gladly run into or over any pedestrian or bicyclist who gets in their way. There is no consideration of other drivers, and you take your life in your hands every time you step on the gas.
7. Widespread fraud, thievery and scamming. India has a business community in which ethics are nearly nonexistent. Indian businessmen constantly steal from each other, so no one trusts each other. There are no criminal prosecutions for fraud because all Indian politicians are criminals themselves. You can pursue the civil suit route, but it will take years to decades. Most Indian judges are corrupt criminals themselves, so there is no guarantee of any justice.
8. Corruption everywhere. Whether there is a single honest politician anywhere in India would be a great question. It is automatically assumed that all or nearly all politicians are criminals. This level of governmental crime is not seen much in the world outside of parts of Africa.
9. The worst starvation on Earth. India has the worst malnutrition and starvation figures on Earth. The only country that is worse is Ethiopia, and they live in the desert. Indians starve because their fellow Indians don’t care whether they starve or not or whether they live or die. India grows enough food to feed all of its people, but it is not distributed properly. Indian government programs to feed the poor are handed over to corrupt locals. Probably 95% of the food aid is then stolen by these locals and diverted to the open market.
10. A medical system based on callous abuse of the sick and dying. There are few places on Earth where you have to pay the doctor to keep you alive. India is one of those places. If you don’t pay the doctor, you get no treatment. You either live or die, or get better or worse. The only way to assure that you get any kind of treatment of all is to pay off the doctor-criminal.
11. Shit and piss everywhere. 600 million Indians lack toilets, so half a billion Indians shit and piss outdoors every day. The sidewalks and fields of India are covered with shit. It is difficult to walk in many Indian cities because there are shits everywhere you step on the ground.
Indian men piss openly, often on walls of cities. Many walls in cities smell horrifically of piss. If you look around big Indian city in the daytime, you will see city walls along sidewalks with dozens to scores of men lined up pissing on the wall. The piss rolls off the wall, down the sidewalk and into the gutters. The rich and middle class walk by carrying briefcases and care nothing whatsoever about the men pissing right next to them. No one will give these poor wretches toilets or build pubic restrooms because the Indians that have money don’t want any of it going to poor people, and the Indian state exists to serve the rich and only the rich, forever.
12. The most horrific beggars anywhere on Earth. In any Indian city, you will see beggars. You will see young boys, completely covered in shit, trying to steal food to survive. You will see men and women living on the streets, covered in in filth and degradation. You will see human skeletons everywhere, begging for food. If you give any of these wretches food, many Indians will rush up to and demand to know why you gave food to the “scumbag beggar.” According to Indians, giving food to beggars “only encourages them.” Instead of giving it to him, you should have given it to them instead.
13. If you go to the Indian holy city on the Ganges, you will see countless Indians drinking, bathing and swimming in the filthiest river the world has ever seen. Dead bodies float everywhere on the river, bloated, rotting, sickening. Crows perch on the bodies, gnawing on the dead. The rotting bodies loll up onto shore, where packs of roving dogs hound in on them and feast on the rotten corpses. This is India. This is the holiest city in all of India, the holiest city in Hinduism, the citadel of Hindu India.
14. Crabs in a barrel, dog eat dog, the law of the jungle. India has been this way as far back as anyone can remember. This is normal for India. Every man for himself, fuck everyone but me and mine. India is a nation of 1.2 million Mitt Romneys.
15. Nonexistent schools. Many villages lack schools. The state is only for the rich, so they don’t want to build villages for the poor. In many Indian villages, the schools have no toilets, so the children shit and piss outside all through the day. In many of these schools, the teachers simply never show up. They collect a paycheck for many years, but they never spend a day in class. This situation often goes on for many years.
16. The worst religion on Earth. One reason why Hinduism is the worst religion can be exemplified by Hindu temples. All Christian churches, especially Catholic churches, are mandated to give many to most donations to the poor. The churches also raise money to serve the poor. Mosques are also mandated to serve the poor.
Muslims must tithe a certain portion of income to the mosque, which is then distributed to the needy. Mohammad himself mandated this tithe and the destination of its funds. Mosques and Islamist groups often run all manner of social services agencies from schools to day care to hospitals for services for the poor and needy. Islam is essentially a socialist religion, and this impulse dates back to Mohammad himself, who was actually a bit of a 7th century socialist.
Buddhist societies have cultures that mandate a lot of distribution of income to the poor and needy. Buddhism is at core a socialist or Communist religion, which is why forms of these economic systems were easily implemented in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Korea and Japan.
In contrast, the Indian rich give their money to Hindu temples with the comforting knowledge that not one penny of those riches will ever go to the poor. For the Indian rich, if any of their money went to the poor it would be seen as wasted. So all of their money goes to the temple instead. Hindu temples accumulate vast riches, but not one dime of it goes to the poor. For the Indian Hindu, this curious dispensation is the proper one.
One gives money to the temple in the pagan tradition of trying to buy favors from the Gods. You give the Gods money, and they give you stuff and money in return. It’s analogous to the buying of indulgences in Medieval Catholicism, and it’s as corrupt, backwards and primitive as human religion gets.
As you can see, America has none of these problems. Sure, American society has some serious moral transgressions, but at its core, it is a profoundly more decent, moral, cleanly and functional society than we see in India. America is a much more moral society than India, though things are on a downswing. India is much more morally degenerate.
America is a more moral country because Americans are morally superior people. India is a depraved and vicious country because Indians are immoral, savage and animal-like people.
Societies are a reflection of the people who live in and create them. Mexicans created Mexico. Mexico blows for one reason and one reason only. Mexico blows because it’s full of Mexicans. Everywhere a Mexican goes in the world, he can only recreate the disaster that is Mexico. This is because this is what his culture has programmed him to do.
80% of Mexico wants to come to America. If we let 90 million more Mexicans flood our heaving shores, America will become Mexico North by default.
400 million Indians want to come to the US. If we give in and let them in, America, the shining city on the hill, will be gone. In its place will be Calcutta from sea to shining sea.