100 Bigfoot Nights. This very interesting video shows what are supposed to be Bigfoot vocalizations from a habituation site. I know nothing about the people making these recordings, but obviously the vast majority of idiots in our field with the hater mindset are going to insist that it is a hoax. I am not so sure. Notice how much these vocalizations sound like Sasquatch Ontario’s vocalizations? I think that is because experts say that Bigfoots vocalize on the inhale instead of on the exhale as we do. Site is here.
The pieces of the Rick Dyer mystery start to fall together. One of the strangest mysteries of the Rick Dyer story is how Rick was able to get seven different Bigfoot experts, including possibly 2 different MD’s, to verify his fake Hank prop as a real taxidermied Bigfoot. We know that Jeff and Jack came out to Las Vegas in early January to inspect Hank. They had an entourage of seven including one or maybe two MD’s. This group verified Hank as real. But if it was such an obvious fake prop, as could be determined immediately by the two men who unveiled Hank in Daytona, then how did it fool seven men including two experts.
The answer is that Rick would not allow Jeff and Jack’s entourage to touch the body! I am not sure if it was under the glass case or not – perhaps it was. But if they could not touch the body, it makes more sense that they might have confirmed it as real, especially since in my opinion it had to be modeled on a real Bigfoot specimen, and I believe the Hank prop was indeed modeled on a real Bigfoot specimen.
Hank best Bigfoot prop ever made. Despite the fact that it was cheap and fake looking, Hank looked more like a real Bigfoot than any prop that has ever been made by any of the big Hollywood blowhards like Doug Hudson. There are certain things that all Bigfoots have that these prop-makers always get wrong. I will not go into them because I do not want to help them make better props to confuse us even more!
The only way anyone could have made that prop is if they knew exactly what a real Bigfoot looks like. But even then it might be hard. It would be so much easier if you had a real dead specimen to work with. There is no evidence that Rick Dyer has extensive knowledge of what a Bigfoot looks like. Of course Chris Russell does not either. The only way they could have made this prop so accurate is if they had access to a real Bigfoot.
Now we know why Rick kept covering up the feet and hands of Hank. Hank’s hands looked pretty bad, as the skeptics kept pointing out, but a recent photo of Hank’s feet on Randy’s blog shows that the feet looked terribly fake. That’s why he kept covering them up – because they looked so fake!
Efforts to prosecute Dyer for fraud going nowhere. I did not think these would amount to much of anything, but I certainly encourage the effort. I signed the petition myself.
Haters are lunatics. See here and here for a couple of hater efforts to insult, abuse, threaten, libel, harass, defame and stalk me on the Internet, set up by haters. I have been on the Net for a long time, and I have run into lots of lunatic types for typical lunatic groups like various nationalists, Zionists, Republicans, rightwingers, gay activists, Black nationalists, and all sorts of other fanatical nutballs.
I must say that all the hassle I got from them was no more than 1% of the headaches I have gotten from these lunatic Bigfooters. The only reason these Bigfooter kooks hate me is because I believe Rick Dyer. There is no other reason. People say that my treatment is normal, but it’s not. As I said, I have been on the Net forever being as provocative as ever, and I never ran into 1% of these level of harassment and weirdness.
The only conclusion is that a large % of Bigfooters are simply insane; worse than that, they are dangerously insane. You wonder why people like Rex Dutton keep dropping out of Bigfootery, well, that’s why.
- Bigfooter hater kooks almost gave poor old Larry Surface a heart attack.
- Haters stalked Rick Dyer at his various residences and spied on him from work vans on lunch hour.
- Haters broke into Rick’s apartment and completely trashed it.
- Another hater broke into Rick’s place and confronted Rick – a great big fistfight ensued.
- Haters killed one of Dyer’s dogs, possibly by poisoning it.
These are the type of the people the hater scums are – insane nutcases who are worse than Dyer by orders of magnitude. The haters make Rick Dyer look like Mother Theresa.
Morgan Matthews’ statements in an interview after the showing of Shooting Bigfoot. Here are the statements:
“Something quite surprising happens at the end of the film.”
“It ended up taking us somewhere quite interesting, extreme and unexpected.”
“Something very extreme happens at the end of the film which may or may not have been a close encounter (with a Bigfoot).”
An extreme incident happens at the end of the film. And that extreme incident is…Rick Dyer hoaxed Morgan!? I do not think so!
Lindsay is always wrong. The haters insist that I am always wrong and I have never been right about anything. But this is not true. I have been right many times. Consider for example when I broke the story about how Rick Dyer confronted Jeff and Jack with a warrant for $8,000 and some odd in back child support. One of the pair immediately broke out his checkbook and wrote Rick a check on the spot.
And you see this story of mine has been confirmed by Andrew Clacy:
Andrew Clacy Tuesday, April 08, 2014 8:32:00 PM
The investor already paid him $9,000 to pay off child support. The dirt bag so was do far behind in paying.
Why is Morgan Matthews speaking in riddles? One of my sources offers this:
IF a Sasquatch was shot and killed while MM was there, those in charge of the body would likely make him (= $$) sign a non-disclosure agreement, so that they (and not he) would have control over the release of information. In that case, MM would be forced to speak in riddles.
It certainly makes sense to me. If Rick simply hoaxed Morgan or if Rick and Morgan hoaxed the end of the video, why would MM be speaking in riddles all this time? It makes no sense.
Christopher Noel’s new position. This theory from one of my sources, which closes resembles where Noel is right now with this story:
However, I still don’t think Rick Killed a Bigfoot!! He may have had an encounter, that was caught on film, but I don’t think he killed one. The one in the film does look an awfully lot like the one in the tent video!! Let me lay out a possible scenario for you….
Rick has a real encounter!! He doesn’t kill it, but wants to be famous. So he creates an elaborate hoax around an actual encounter. This would make more sense to me, but just speculation!! What do you think?
In short, Noel believes that the 9-11 call was real, the Tent Video is real and that the Shooting Bigfoot sequences are real. However, he now believes that Rick did not shoot and kill a Bigfoot that night. Instead, he shot at one and missed and then he decided to construct an elaborate hoax around the idea of shooting a Bigfoot. Here is a video laying out Noel’s position:
Where most of Rick’s supporters are at now? Most of them are at about the same place I am:
1. 9-11 call was real.
2. Rick shot the Tent Video showing a real Bigfoot.
3. There are real Bigfoots running about at the end of Shooting Bigfoot, and Rick is shooting live bullets at them. A real Bigfoot knocks over Morgan.
However, beyond that, they are not sure of much of anything. Some of them still believe he killed a Bigfoot, but they acknowledge that there is little good hard evidence for that yet, which is the truth.
Lynk Paul and Andrew Clacy issue lengthy statements regarding the Hank tour. Both men have issued long statements regarding the tour. Both are absolutely furious at the way Rick treated them and both say that Rick is now lying about both of them. The statements are quite illuminating. Overviews of these statements can be found on Randy Filipovic’s blog. Lynk’s statement can be found on Ed Brown’s superb site here. Ed is one of the few standup guys in this business. Hat off to him.
Lynk Paul knew Hank was a prop early on. From his statement, we now know that Lynk discovered it was a prop early on, but Rick offered him carrots and sticks (rewards and threats) in order to shut up about it. Rick had Lynk over a barrel and was threatening to have him deported if Lynk revealed the truth. I do forgive Lynk for his involvement in this Hank tour hoax. I think Lynk and Andrew are just two more victims of a con artist named Rick Dyer.
The Rick Dyer saga is not over. In particular, the skeptics have not been able to prove
1. That the 9-11 call in San Antonio was fake. Most of these fools are now insisting that the 911 call was fake also.
2. That the Tent Video is fake. The skeptics have been trying to prove that the Tent Video was fake ever since it came out. They have been completely unsuccessful. In order to prove this, they will have to show how it was done and hopefully either find the costume or the man who was wearing it. Good luck with that one!
3. That the Shooting Bigfoot scenes were faked. They have not yet proven that Rick was chasing and shooting at a man in a costume and/or that MM was attacked by a man in a costume with a mask. In order to do that, they will need to find the costume, the mask and the man or men who wore them. In addition, a statement from MM that he was either the victim of a hoax or that he was in on a hoax would be helpful. Good luck with that one!
4. That Musky Allen’s testimony was made up. It is interesting that after all this time, Musky has not yet recanted his testimony. Most liars would have recanted by this time.
More weirdness from Jeff and Jack’s verification visit to Hank. When Jeff and Jack’s team inspected Hank, he had the following characteristics:
“The specimen has
- hair patterns
- open sores
- veins just below the skin
- injuries to the hands, fingers and toes
- what looks like scars on the forehead from likely impact with branches and trees.”
What? Chris Russell constructed a “cheap prop” with veins visible below the skin, actual open sores, hair patterns, scars on the forehead, fingerprints (!), injuries to the hands, fingers and toes (!), moles and blemishes? What?
I have never in my life seen a prop that had any of these things. If Russell created this super-prop with all of these characteristics, #1, it is not a cheap prop, and #2, it is the greatest Bigfoot prop or really any prop I have ever heard of. Who is Chris Russell? A supergenius? Or is there something else going on here? This really doesn’t make sense.
Patterson/Gimlin footage a hoax? A source of mine recounts the following facts about the expedition:
I think Patterson and Gimlin had been in the wild for going on 2 weeks searching, based on reports and footprints which had come out of that area. They were nearly out of supplies and ready to call it quits when they got the footage.
So…they had been searching for 2 whole weeks, were running low on supplies and were about ready to call it a day…when…one of them decided to put on a monkey suit and run across a creekbed while the other filmed it?!
The skeptic idiots (basically the hater mindset) who insist that Patterson and Gimlin hoaxed this legendary footage simply do not make any sort of sense. You might want to know that these skeptic haters nearly ruined Gimlin’s life. Gimlin went into hiding from publicity for nearly a decade due to all of the abuse and threats he was getting from skeptic hater morons.
A bit of history. This is from Facebook/Find Bigfoot’s original interview with the mysterious person (later determined to be Rick Dyer) who uploaded the Tent Video.
It was posted by a strange geeky looking guy without a name and with the following statement:
Below is FB/FB’s Q & A w/ Filmer of “#9/79 “CAMPER” video. Not an iphone after all! Better name might be “Camper films Sasquatch from tent w/ a Galaxy Note” Much more to the story…. read his statement below.
I’m very well respected in my field and wouldn’t risk my reputation. There are inconsistencies popping up on blogs all over the net.
- I have never communicated with anyone that hasn’t contacted me first.
- The first video was filmed with a Galaxy Note.
- The cell phone film was intentionally altered.
- The cell camera was the first to start filming. There are many other moving parts.
- People this is more than Sasquatch caught on film, This is Irrefutable Historical Evidence of the existence of Sasquatch.
Q. Is this a hoax?
A. There are many different people and organizations with unstable relationships involved to ever be a hoax.
Q. When and where will it be released?
A. There will be a full press conference TBD.
Q. Will any of your films show a detailed body?
A. Yes eating, walking, running and more!
You can tell from the terrible grammar and spelling that this is none other than Rick Dyer. Dyer is widely respected in his field? LOL. The press conference, like all of Dyer’s pressers during this story, of course never occurred.
Some important questions to ask about the Shooting Bigfoot sequence, from my comments section:
1. Is the footage real or was it staged with someone in a fake BF outfit? Does the up close still of the attacking BF resemble any other previous BF photos or match eyewitness accounts?
2. Why has Morgan Matthews been coy about that BF sequence? Is it in his character to orchestrate a “Blair Witch” type of hoax? Would Dyer be capable of staging a hoax of this magnitude?
3. Have you tried to interview Morgan Matthews about this film footage?
Excellent questions. One at a time.
1. Is the footage real or was it staged with someone in a fake BF outfit? I do not see how this footage is faked. That’s a real Sasquatch attacking MM at the end of the film or I will eat my hat.
2. Does the up close still of the attacking BF resemble any other previous BF photos or match eyewitness accounts? I am not sure. It looks like a Bigfoot to me. It also looks like no mask or costume I have ever seen in my life and the skeptics have had over a year now to find the mask/costume and stunt man, and they have utterly failed. I assume that no such mask/costume or stunt man will ever be found.
3. Why has Morgan Matthews been coy about that BF sequence? In my opinion, he has been forced to sign an NDA after Rick killed a Bigfoot. As a result, he is not allowed to discuss the killing of the Bigfoot in the movie. Hence the coyness, speaking in riddles, etc. I cannot see how any other explanation makes sense.
4. Is it in his character to orchestrate a “Blair Witch” type of hoax? It is absolutely not in his character at all to orchestrate any sort of a hoax. One of my sources told me, “MM would not be a party to any sort of a hoax in any way, shape or form.” This man starred in one of Morgan’s documentaries. During that shooting, Morgan stayed at the source’s house for 2 weeks and my source came to know MM very well. If MM was in on any sort of a hoax in any way whatsoever, I feel that his career would be shot. The skeptics are saying that that makes sense that this guy would blow his whole career by hoaxing a movie, but to me that is simply nonsense. I don’t believe it.
5. Would Dyer be capable of staging a hoax of this magnitude? I do not believe it. Where was the stunt man? Or the two stunt men? Were they there the whole time? Where were the costumes? A prime witness (Ron, who is featured in the documentary) says says that the team had no costumes whatsoever during the shooting. Further, the sequence looks completely unrehearsed. Would Rick have been able to pull all of this off in a single take? No.
6. Have you tried to interview Morgan Matthews about this film footage? No I have not, and I assume that he would not want to speak with me, hence I have not even bothered to contact him.
If you think this website is valuable to you, please consider a contribution to support the continuation of the site.